Demanding Mega-Tech HVAC System? Don’t Sweat It!
When mega tech companies have demanding HVAC systems, they look for a high-performance insulation that won’t sweat under the pressure of extreme temperature variations – they look to PolyArmor™ from Ductmate Industries. Now this high-performance, user-friendly, polyester line of insulations has been expanded to address the latest code requirements with its New R12 – 3” Thick PolyArmor Insulation. The new 3” PolyArmor embodies all of the high-performance characteristics that have made PolyArmor the specified Insulation for some of the biggest tech companies. Despite its thickness, PolyArmor is still a user friendly, light weight, non-irritating insulation, designed to reduce energy costs and cold tracking in some of the most demanding, extreme HVAC conditions at a very competitive price. When you need an insulation that addresses the most challenging environmental and critical conditions like hospitals, schools, universities, and tech data centers, Don’t Sweat It! Choose PolyArmor from Ductmate Industries.
- New IECC and ASHRAE codes are now requiring an R-12 thermal value for climate zones 5-8 (Northeast, Midwest (north of Kansas City), Rocky Mountains, and the Northwest)
- Meets all 3” duct liner thermal resistance requirements and provides excellent sound absorption
- Fiberglass free alternative, user friendly, and hypoallergenic polyester material
- Extremely durable FSK facing and does not promote or support growth of mold or mildew
- Made of 25% recycled Zero VOC material for increased sustainability
- Job Specific orders only available in 50’ Rolls and widths of, 47.5”, 48”, 56.25”, 59”, & 60”
- Use with Zero VOCs water-based adhesive & 2.75” insulated cap weld pins
R-Value, Thickness, and Width
3" x 50'