Rectangular Duct Connector
The Ductmate 25/35/45 self-sealing rectangular duct connector systems are used to connect rectangular ducts when a rigid, leak-free connection is required.
Ductmate’s 25/35/45 connection systems are strong and virtually leak-free. The connection systems consist of roll-formed flanges, corner pieces, gaskets, and cleats. The flanges attach to the duct wall and have an integral mastic which allows the flange to seal itself to the duct. Corner pieces are used to add rigidity to the flange, hold the ductwork together, and provide a sealing surface for the gasket. The gasket serves as a seal between the flanges. The cleat ensures even compression of the gasket along the length of the flange.
- Simple to install
- No additional sealing is required
- Available in specialty metals
- Innovative downset corner ensures a proper seal (excludes Ductmate ‘45’)
- Patented corner clips ease installation (excludes Ductmate ‘45’)
- Sealing materials meet NFPA 90A & B Class 1 requirements
- The Ductmate ‘45’ system is not recommended for applications with duct gauges heavier than 10 GA or lighter than 22 GA
- The Ductmate ‘35’ system is not recommended for applications with duct gauges heavier than 16 GA or lighter than 26 GA
- The Ductmate ‘25’ system is not recommended for applications with duct gauges heavier than 20 GA or lighter than 26 GA
- Virtually no leakage at up to 10” WG positive pressure or down to 10” WG negative pressure. Consult Ductmate for static pressures exceeding these specifications