5511M was developed to provide an airtight, watertight, and flexible seal for metal-to-metal concealed joints. As a non-skinning, non-drying mastic, 5511M has been specifically formulated for precise application to panel joints at the roll forming line.
A non-skinning, non-drying synthetic polymer-based pumpable mastic.
- Airtight, watertight, and flexible seal for metal-to-metal concealed joints
- Non-skinning, non-oxidizing product
- Ideal for sealing longitudinal seams
- Capable of withstanding joint movement without cracking
- Indefinite shelf life (unopened container)
|% SOLIDS:||≥ 90%|
|COLOR:||Off white to grey|
|WEIGHT:||12.7 lbs +/- 0.3|
|SERVICE TEMPERATURE:||0°F to 200°F|
|4 s/mL (Approximately)|
|0 - 0.1 inches|
|APPLICATION METHOD:||Hand or power pump