Tie Rod Installation Hardware
Easyrod can be used wherever internal tie rods are needed within the duct system.
Easyrod is an extremely strong and quick alternative for installing tie rod reinforcements into the ductwork. Threaded inserts are applied to the inside of the EMT conduit to ensure the fast and consistent installation of internal reinforcements.
- Pull out rated to 600 pounds for 1/2″ and 900 pounds for 3/4″
- Perfect for positive and negative pressure installations
- Inserts available for ½” and ¾” EMT conduit
- Consistent tie rod length ensures proper installation
- The Easyrod Inserter Tool simplifies and reduces time when installing the Easyrod insert into each end of the EMT conduit