Flexible Duct Connector
Designed to isolate equipment noise and vibration from the ductwork, the PROflex flexible duct connector consists of a fabric that is secured to the sheet metal on both sides. Typically, the connector is inserted between the equipment and the ductwork.
Flexible duct connectors are widely used in air conditioning systems for commercial, industrial, and residential applications.
- Airtight and waterproof
- Commercial or residential applications
- Double-lock gripping fingers of metal to fabric adds to holding power
- Designed to meet NFPA 90A and 90B specifications
- Pre-assembled with sheet metal permanently secured to the fabric
- Available in a variety of fabrics
- Fabrics are NFPA 701 listed (except Teflon®)