Sandwich® Access Door – Circular Clean Out
Designed for duct cleaners to provide easy access into air ducts and units. Available in 8″, 10″, and 12″. The hole size is a perfect fit to secure the metal adapter that holds the vacuum hose.
Circular clean-out access door for duct cleaning.
- Designed for duct cleaners to gain quick and easy entry
- Tested to 20” w.g. with no leakage noted
- Tested to negative 10” w.g. with no leakage noted
- No metal plate, drilling screws, applying the tape, or sealant is necessary
- No duct distortion caused by re-drilling
- Expect a neat appearance and easy access every time you clean
- Our lowest cost door
- Cut opening with a hole saw that attaches to a drill and set diameter
- Optional: a catcher can be used to gather clippings (contact your hole saw supplier to see if they offer this product)
- Hole size is a perfect fit to secure the metal adapter that holds the vacuum hose
- Install the door in the opening (insert at an angle)
- Finger-tighten the wingnuts (do not overtighten)