Rectangular Duct Connector
WDCI J&H duct connector systems are used to connect rectangular ducts when a rigid, leak-free connection is required.
WDCI J&H duct connector systems consist of roll-formed flanges, corner pieces, a gasket, bolts, nuts, and a cleat. The flanges attach to the duct wall and have an integral mastic which allows the flange to seal itself to the duct. Corner pieces are used to add rigidity to the flange, hold the ductwork together, and provide a sealing surface for the gasket. The gasket serves as a seal between the flanges. The cleat ensures even compression of the gasket along the length of the flange.
- Simple to install
- No additional sealing is required
- Available in specialty metals
- Consistent connections
- Sealing materials meet NFPA 90A & 90B Class 1 requirements
- WDCI J connection system is not recommended for applications with duct gauges heavier than 16 GA, or lighter than 26 GA
- WDCI H connection system is not recommended for applications with duct gauges heavier than 20 GA, or lighter than 26 GA