Ductmate PolyArmor is a polyester duct liner to be used in forced air heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems. It is engineered to provide industry-leading R-values with excellent noise reduction values and superior indoor air quality.
PolyArmor duct liner is engineered from strong and safe polyester. The polyester material is webbed into a thermal blanket which is then bonded with an FSK facing to resist damage during system installation and operation, while also providing excellent durability in the airstream.
- High Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) value
- Smooth and extremely durable facing
- Engineered for application with water-based adhesives
- Mildew and mold resistant
- Made of 25% recycled content
- Labor-saving alternative to rubberized duct liner