Ductmate Weld Pins are used to permanently secure insulation to the inside of sheet metal ductwork. Designed to work with all the standard resistance welding equipment.
Premium quality weld pins for the fastening of duct liner to metal duct work.
- Can be used with multi-head, automatic-feed, single-head, dual-head, and portable systems
- Cupped head prevents liner tears
- Provides strength and weld consistency
- Superior strength
- Unmatched product consistency
- Superior design helps reduce misfires
- Cupped head reduces jams and down time
- Available in a variety of sizes and packaging
- Reduces welding time
- Designed to provide complete sheet to pin fusion
- All Ductmate pins are electroplate galvanized
- All pins are 10 gauge
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.